Thursday, June 25, 2009

Agrifab tow behind implements DEAL!

A guy I used to work with had an ad for a JD tractor with a bunch of attachments, so I called about it. The tractor sold (small lawn tractor), but the attachments didnt.
He had (mostly agrifab stuff) an aerator/spreader, roller, dethatcher, and tow behind sprayer (he's not sure if it's 25 gal or bigger) with nozzled bar and hand wand and was asking $200. Sounded like too good of a deal to me. I know the sprayer itself is expensive new. I had to take him up on it. Here are the pics of the goodies I got!


Click image for larger version  Name: aerator-spreader,jpg.JPG Views: 31 Size: 88.9 KB ID: 13498 Click image for larger version  Name: dethatcher.JPG Views: 37 Size: 65.1 KB ID: 13499 Click image for larger version  Name: roller.JPG Views: 34 Size: 61.1 KB ID: 13500 Click image for larger version  Name: sprayer.JPG Views: 50 Size: 62.2 KB ID: 13501

No comments:

Post a Comment